Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Triton Museum - Blues Bash and Fine Art

The 5th annual Blues Bash is on at the Triton Museum of Art on Sunday the 28th of september. If you like the blues, this is the place to be. A musical JAM to support the arts. Come on out from noon to 5pm and enjoy some LIVE blues, Fine art from 30 INVITED artists (I'm one of them), a CLASSIC car exhibition, and their raffleing off a FENDER GUITAR!!!!

This is a paid event:
Table seating with meal $40
BYO blanket for seating and meal $25
BYO blanket and BYO meal $10

If you like the blues, you're gona love this!
RSVP to 408-247-3754

I hope to see you there!
Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 1 of 30 artists! I am interested in Godiva metal sculpture. Would you bring it so that I see it in park setting? I heard that I can come by with a blanket and a picnic lunch for only $10 and enjoy the music and your art!